PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Revlon Sequins

Hey, hope you all had a good new years!

This is the mani I was wearing on new years eve:
Its a base of Sally Hansen Crinoline, which I found in poundland! It was a bit too pink so I put a layer of Sally Hansen Sheer Me Now ontop which is basically a very sheer peach toned neutral,  that I also picked up in poundland! Im glad I did because it made the colour look nicer against my skin tone.
To jazz it up a bit I added one coat of Revlon Sequins, which is a gorgeous mix of gold hex glitter and gold micro glitter, that was free! It looked lovely as it was but if there's one thing I love more than glitter toppers, its matte glitter toppers!
So once it dried I added a matte topcoat and oh my, I loooove this!! Its so soft and delicate but the glitter still shines through!
I think this was so much more suitable than a full on blingy mani because theres only one thing I want from 2013 and that is for it to be more gentler than 2012 and yet still have some sparkly moments in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...