PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 21 January 2013

New for 2013

Okay I know technically we're more than half way through the month but it took me a while to come to the final decisions so thats why I'm posting this now.

Your probably wondering what I'm actually on about so let me tell you...

A couple of months after I started this blog, I realised that it was turning into a nail only blog and although there have been some non-nail related posts since I began, they have only really been updates on my life. So, as of this year I'm going to try my hardest to vary the content a bit. There will still be mainly nail-related posts so if thats the reason you read my blog then don't worry, they're not going to disappear!

But I am going to be posting other things and I've made a list explaining what and when these will be popping up:

  • 'My Top 10...' - This is the one I'm most excited about. It's basically a list of what, to me, are the top ten of whatever the category is. For example it could be chocolate or make up, and I'll say what my top ten of that category is and stuff. These will hopefully be up at the mid/end of every month. 
  • More nail blogging challenges - Once I finish the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, I'm planning on doing some others like it. I've made these titles up and I doubt they are actually genuine things but hey ho I don't really care. The ones I'm thinking about are 'Battle of the Brands' where a whole post is dedicated to one brand and will feature swatches and info; 'Colour Challenge' where a whole post is dedicated to one colour and will feature swatches and stuff; 'Finishes' where a whole post is dedicated to a specific type of finish and will feature swatches, info and stuff... You may have noticed that all three are basically aiming to do the same thing and that is because I need to actually use more of my polishes. These will begin appearing after the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge is over.
  • Make-up reviews - these will basically be the same as my polish reviews (I think) but about make-up instead! I don't know when these will be up and I doubt I'll stick to a schedule, they'll just pop up now and then.
  • 'This month I'm loving...' - Similarly to the 'My Top 10' idea, this will be a post dedicated to my favourite thing of the month. These will be up at the end of the month.
There are a few more ideas, however they are still in the process of being considered, hence the reason they aaren't featured here.

What do you think about these ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...