PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Thursday 3 January 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 9 - Rainbow

Rainbow.

Oh I do love rainbows, haha! I just love colour, probably why I love nail polish so much!

I just could not decide what to do for this week! Actual rainbows? Rainbow skittle nails? Gradients? Well I eventually settled on this, Flakies! Actually it was between flakies of holographic, and since I've already shown you the holo here, I thought I'd do flakies instead.

And look its my right hand!
This is Andrea Fulerton Gemstone Overcoat ontop of a black creme. This was my first ever flakie polish and compared to the others I now own, its still the most dense and rainbowy one I have!

I went through a phase where i just NEEDED a bottle of flakie polish, and at the time, this was the only one available on the high street. Now, although I have many more as I've been able to get hold of more brands, this still remains a firm favourite!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! There's a whole rainbow on your nail... I need this polish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right!! It's only a fiver as well!

      Delete
  2. Hi I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can see it here :) http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an amazing mani. Btw, I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award:) Check it out at
    http://naily-perfect.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flakie looks incredible!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award <3 You can see it here

    http://www.twodaysslow.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..and I have known you just right from this award's nomination, where I am a fellow nominee yey! hands up for Beccy! and since this award's aim is to discover new blog, here I am discovering your cute one! :) I like this look very much, and I am trying to figure out how you exactley did it. If you care to discover my blog, I'd be happy to have you: http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...