PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 11 January 2013

Flu

So you may have noticed that I haven't posted anything since last week and I'm sorry about that but I've got a good reason why! Okay, so it's not actually a good thing but I've got the flu!

Remember I said I was ill when I posted this post? Well, I started to get a bit better about half a week after and I thought it was all going to disappear until last sunday came around and then *bang* it all came flooding back! And this time it was even worse! God I hate my crappy immune system!

Anyway I was seen by a doctor and she said I had quite severe flu and just had to rest... That meant that I still haven't gone back to school and basically that was the last thing I wanted as I miss so much school already! :'(

And as for why I haven't posted? Well besides the fact that just staring at a screen for more the 20 minutes made me dizzy as hell, I've been a bit occupied coughing my guts up, trying to sleep it all away, throwing up every few hours and fainting... I think you get the idea.

Also, to add to my woes, after performing a routine clean up on my laptop I have no idea what I did but I must have done something because my gallery programme would not work! Meaning I can't view photo's like I used to and so can't edit either! That basically means I won't be able to post photos until I sort it out...

Then again, while I've been ill I haven't even painted my nails or even touched any polish! Shocking I know! And in a moment of madness on Wednesday, which might I add was a day I wanted to jump off a cliff, I cut my nails right down so they are basically nubbins now :(

So overall, this has been a HORRIBLE week but I can safely say I think I'm getting a bit better.

Here's to a better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...