PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 1 January 2013

January Nail Polish Count

So you already know that I'm a nail polish obsessive and at last count at the end of August I had 212 bottles.

Well now its January and I have.... 435 bottles!

Shit! In my head I was thinking about 300ish!! And that doesn't even include any base/top coat or nail art only polishes!

Oh wow. That is a LOT. Whoops.

Okay. Breathe.

That means in the last FOUR months I have bought/been given a total of 223 polishes.

I wish I could say that I'm going to restrict myself and not buy more but there isn't much point in me saying that because in about two weeks I bet I'll have bought more :/

Anyway, one thing I do want to do is wear more of them! Every time I look at them I see such pretty gems just waiting to be used!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes that is some growth! Last time I counted mine was in the summer and was around 200, and I got 40 ish for christmas... scared to count up now! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know how you feel! I was so convinced it was only 300 something that I recounted FOUR times because I thought I was going wrong!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...