PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Beauty blogging?

Hi everyone!

So, today was my first exam of 2013 and surprisingly I found it quite easy! I don't know if I should be worried about that though, haha.

But anyway, on Sunday to have a break from revising, I decided to de-clutter my make up. Amazingly I got rid of at least 90% of it!! After throwing most of my stash out (I can't really do much else with used makeup can I?) I thought about beauty blogging... Not actual make up looks and stuff (maybe in the future, who knows) but things like swatches and my opinions and stuff. Hmm, I'll think about it some more but I think it would definitely help me make sure my blog doesn't turn into a 100% nail blog, which is one of the goals I set myself in the new year here.

Also, it would make me actually use more of the makeup that I kept, similarly to how it has done with the nail polish.

It is definitely something I would want to do so I guess just wait and see!

Anyway, hope you all had a good day today :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a massive clear out too! I feel like a hoard so much make up that I never use x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...