PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Sunday 18 November 2012

Holographic Stamping

Heey, okay this has got to be quick cos I've got loooaaaads to do and not enough time.

So basically yesterday I went to Cambridge with a few of my friends because we're part of the Cambridge GEEMA programme and so were invited to come along to a subject matters talk. It wasn't what I was expecting but anyways... On Friday we had traditional dress day at school and then straight after I went to stay over at my friends, hence the reason I'm only posting this now (and also hence the reason the photos aren't that great).

On our way to Cambridge we went through Kings Cross and guess what...? We saw Platform 9 3/4!!!

On my nails I was wearing GOSH Holographic Hero with some black fishnet stamping:
Ahh look at all that holo <3
I had to take these photo at night, thats why they are on the yellow side :/
Had to double stamp most of the nails... I really need to work on my positioning, it looks awful in these photos :s

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is so pretty! I'm defo buying it this weekend!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it took me aaaggeeees to find it! But I think it's readily available now that its been out a while. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...