PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 12 November 2012

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 2 - Orange

Orange.

A colour that I once used to avoid. Mainly because I was scared of looking like I had mendi nails. I don't know... I just don't like having henna on my nails.

Buuut... I'm so over that now! I've learned that you can successfully wear orange and actually enjoy it! Haha.

So here is Rimmel Tangy Tangerine with some flakies and stamping over it:
Hmm, I dunno... To be honest I'm not a fan of them. I didn't even plan anything, just sort of started and went with it.

That said, that picture does it no justice at all. The flakies are so much more glowy and sparkly in real life. In the photo they just look dull and grey. :(

This was the best photo I could get of them:

And don't forget to check out what Stephanie and Wendy have created this week!

3 comments:

  1. Look gorgeous! I love the orange flakie!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's fab! I really need to invest in some decent stamping equipment xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, thank you! To be honest mine were pretty cheap but i found that improving on technique makes more of a difference.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...