PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Mini Italian Polish Haul

A couple of weeks ago one of my best friends went to Italy and asked if I wanted anything....

Of course I said yes! I sent her a nice long list but told her only to get one or two of those things otherwise it would have cost her an arm and a leg and so here's what she got me:
Here's a quick swatch of each of them:
From left to right: Layla Bubbly Effect-Black Forest, Layla Ceramic Effect-30, Kiko Sun Pearl-River Green, Kiko Magnetic-704 Purple

She also got me a couple other bits and bobs that were on the list including some Kiko stuff and perfume from Duty Free (SO much cheaper than in the shops!).

So thank youuuu Aisha!! I love them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...