PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 30 July 2013

China Glaze Traffic Jam

Hey everyone, I'm still doing The Challenge, hence the lack of posts. Sorry about that! But anyway here's a polish that you'll probably recognize from this post.

This is China Glaze Traffic Jam:
Its such a lovely berry shade that isn't too girly! I'd say it leans mainly to a raspberry pink shade but looks different depending on the light.
The thing I loved was the opacity! One coat would do if you were in a rush and adding a second gives it this high gloss squishy finish!
Application was delightful too. Smooth and easy to apply with no dragging or patchiness.
And guess what? Despite the fact that my mum hates my polish addiction, she went and stole this polish from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...