PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 24 July 2013

A England Saint George

Here is one of my all time favourite polishes! This is A England Saint George, the most amazing teal holo polish I have ever come across!
Saint George is a green leaning teal shot through with scattered holo. This is the most saturated teal polish I have ever come across! It’s just so rich and lux! The holographic aspect isn’t mind-blowingly strong. Rather it is scattered throughout and I think that was a better choice than a linear holo because it looks so luxurious this way!

The application was amazing! Like seriously it was buttery smooth, flowed beautifully AND a one coater! (Although I did two for photographic reasons.) It was thick, but in a good way! Also there was no dragging, no streaking and no bald spots! Dry time was great too! Less than a couple of minutes and its dry! Oh and by the way? No topcoat!! It dries to such a glossy shine that it’s simply not needed.

I wore this for about a week and besides minimal tip wear, it still looked perfect! Also, removal was blissful! And for such a saturated polish, there was no staining what so ever!


As soon as I first saw pictures of Saint George, it seriously stole my heart! Now that I own it, I just can get over how awesome it is!

My photos really don’t do this polish justice!

Do you own A England Saint George? And do you love it as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! The colour is beautiful, but your nails are incredible... jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...