PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 15 July 2013

North London Hauling

Hey everyone, just a quick post today. I'm totally and utterly exhausted and have been for the past two weeks or so (hence the lack of posts). I have no idea why, maybe it's the heat, but most likely I think I've just taken on too much at a time when one aspect of my health has just gone completely downhill... :( Anyway, enough about me, back to the post.

Last weekend I went to up to North London with my mum to visit my grandparents and cousins because my grandma hasn't been very well recently. And so apart from seeing my family, going up north basically means one thing... Shopping!

Amazingly, I bought hardly any of it at full price! So anyway here's what I got:

Kiko nail polish (ALL polish less that half price - only £2.40 each!):
River Island crop top (I couldn't resist at only £5):
China Glaze Hologlam polishes (The Sally's next to my grandmas had these marked down to only £4.99! Considering these were about £11 or so at Professional Beauty I have a feeling they aren't selling as well as they hoped):
Topshop skinny jeans (ALL my skinny jeans have stretched and are now too loose so I needed new ones, plus they were 60% off too!):
Claire's unnamed speckled polish (looked pretty cool and only £1 too):
Forever21 scarves and sunglasses (SO would have left the shop with bag-fulls of clothes had it not been for the fact that it was getting late and my younger cousin was getting restless):
Ciate nail foils kit (I don't really care for Ciate as a brand much but mum got this free essentially so I thought I may as well feature it):
Not that bad if I say so myself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...