PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 22 July 2013

Glitter Gradienting

Hey everyone, sorry I've not posted since Wednesday. I'm doing The Challenge and was in the middle of the countryside until this morning. I wont really be home for the next three weeks so if anyone would like to do a guest post for me, feel free to type it up and send the HTML to ddshah96@googlemail.com. :)

Anyways, back to the mani:
This is a mani I did a while ago but never got round to posting, so here it is. Glitter gradients are one of my favourite nail art techniques because they are just so easy to do once you get the hang of them and the colour combinations and possibilities are quite literally endless!
For this mani I used China Glaze Traffic Jam, a gorgeous raspberry pink, as my base. I then used Color Club Jingle Jange, a mix of blue, purple and holographic glitters, for the gradient. I topped it all off with a thin coat of W.I.P Midnight, a clear polish with large purple glitter and smaller blue and purple glitter, to tie it all together.
I really like this combo of the icy glitter against summery pink!

Anyway, thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...