PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 2 February 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 12 - Stripes

I know this was technically meant to be up last week but I accidentally took a chunk out of my middle finger last to last sunday and so couldn't paint my nails. But its healed now so here you go.

Stripes.

Another easy nail art technique.

They can be drawn freehand or done with striping tape and both give off a different look. I went for striping tape simply because it was just easier.

This is O.P.I OPI Ink with Barry M silver foil.

I love the clean lines striping tape gives and I can definitely think of so many manis that would look so much better by using it!

What do you think, do you prefer freehand or tape?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...