PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 23 February 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I stayed over at my aunts house during the week and had a major nail-catastrophe when i was taking my little cousin out of her car-seat. Basically my thumb nail bent backwards and just ripped off! It was painful. It was gory. It was devastating. But its healing, which is good. Although, because of it I cant even really hold a pen, let alone paint my nails, so I won't be posting anything new for a while (old swatches/beauty/stuff like that instead)... I won't disappear though, I promise!

Glitter.

I LOVE glitter.

But, I hate the removal process that comes with glitter polish so I don't wear it as much as I would like to. (And because of my nail disaster, this isn't what i was planning, but had it in my 'to-post' folder so had to use it instead.)
 This is a Color Club Glitter Rainbow Gradient.
I love how, when i look at my hand from one side, I see these four colours! Haha, simple things please me :P

And these are the polishes I used (I don't know any of the name because none of them have labels) :


7 comments:

  1. Ouch! sorry to hear about the thumb nail :(
    This is soo bright and happy! I love it! I'm the same as you when it comes to glitter. Just hate the removal! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :) Its all bandaged up and the pain has mostly gone so thats good i guess.. And ah yes I wore this for 3 days straight! x

      Delete
  2. Oh! This is the most beautiful nail art that I never seen :)This is the first time that I see this blog but I'm going to follow it. P.s sorry for the bad english but I'm italian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know of the easy removal technique to remove glitter nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the tin foil method? I've tried it a couple of times but it still takes quite a while to get ALL of the glitter off :( Do you know of any other methods? I'd love to try them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...