PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 22 December 2012

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 7 - Black and White

Black and White.

Two colours that I hardly ever wear.

No reason in particular, they just don't seem to look good plain on my nails...

So, for this week I used a different nail art technique on each on my nails. Well, I say technique but two of them are just special effect polishes.

Anyway this is what I created (excuse the messiness, I didn't have time to clean up) :
I used O.P.I My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a base and then I used (from left to right) China Glaze Black Mesh, Barry M Black, Barry M Croc Effects Black, W7 Cosmic Black.

Hmm, my favorite nail is probably the polka dot one...



P.S. I think I'm the only one still doing this challenge so I'll stop putting links to the other blogs from now on.

P.P.S. Since I am the only one, I'm going to post when I can, not every monday as was previously arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...