PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Wonderland!

--This was supposed to be posted yesterday but silly me forgot to check if it uploaded or not :/--

Wow it's the first of December! Where did the year go??

Anyway, today I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with my cousin and my friend.
We went ice skating and oh boy was I bad :S
BUT, it was still fun and I can *think* I can skate a bit better now.

After that we went to Nandos and then back to Hyde Park to do some exploring. These are some photos I took:
Suprisingly, I didn't buy much! I got this dreamcatcher though :)
And of course, my nails. I had MUA Shade 1 with a Color Club (don't know the name) glitter gradient over it and white snowflakes stamped on my accent nail. I'll show you them in a post tomorrow but heres a quick (and bad) photo for now:

And Happy Birthday for Monday Jaini! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...