PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 3 December 2012

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 5 - Blue

Blue.

A colour I like very much but much like green, a colour I never used to wear!

But that has completely changed! I own a lot of blue polishes now.

This is probably one of my favourite blues, Barry M Denim. It genuinely does look like denim on my nails! I'll do a proper swatch post for it soon but for now, here's a quick pic.
On top of that I put Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell (duochromatic micro glitter) and Look Nail Pop Pearl Effect (blue flakies), all sealed in with a coat of Seche Vite.

Before I started I didn't actually know if this combination.would even work, but now that its on my nails I can safely say it did!
Random underwater shot...

I love how it changes completely in different angles.
And under very bright light you can still see the Barry M Denim!

Ah I'm a sucker for magical toppers!


And don't forget to check out what Stephanie and Wendy have created this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...