PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 27 October 2012

China Glaze Midtown Magic

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts. Its been a hard week. Anyway, I'm not gonna go on about it...

Ok so here's a confession. I admit it. I am a scaredy cat! I've just got home from a movie marathon sleepover and oh-my-god, nothing will ever be the same again! I just CAN'T cope with scary movies!! I am now terrified of just about everything. Great.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, onto the polish. Since it was a sleepover I was going to, I thought a midnight themed polish would be suitable. This is China Glaze Midtown Magic.
Its is a burgandy/chocolate/wine (i couldn't decide) base with gold and copper flecks in it. The shimmer is far more obvious in the bottle than on the nail but I, for once, actually like it because it reminds me of a starry night.. You know, when you have to stare up at the sky for a bit before you see the stars.
This is GORGEOUS! Two coats is plenty, you can leave it at one if you want a lighter base but it can occasionally get patchy.
Its sort of a vampy kind of colour because the base can be mistaken for black if you don't look properly. But if you do, you would see all the pretty gold and copper and occasionally red sparkles and that is what makes me think it would make a good autumn colour!
Another thing that i love about this polish is that in the sun it glows from within! Like seriously, the center of my nails remind me of a crackling fire. The one gripe i have with this one is that it takes aageees to dry! :( Thank god for quick dry spray!
Blurry pic to show of the sparklyness!

I'll be back on Tuesday with a Halloween post, I promise! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...