PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 15 September 2012

Revlon Scandalous - Swatch and Review

Hey there

I went to one of my best friends surprise birthday party on Thursday and yesterday I went to Thorpe Park with school so I didn't get to post this until today.

To both of those things I was wearing Revlon Scandalous. Turns out it is just a newer bottle of the old and limited edition Facets of Fuschia!
It is basically small fuschia glitter with larger hexagonal fuschia pieces in a blackened jelly base.
Here I'm wearing two coats over a standard black polish but you could probably get away with three if you didn't have the black underneath. The formula was good and the glitter distributed evenly but it did take a while to dry.
Excuse the shortness of my nails, school is finally taking its toll on them and so I had to cut them :(
Purple and black, one of my favourite colour combinations!

So basically here's the final word: This is a gorgeous polish BUT it is a pain in the butt to remove!

Oh and here's what I wore to the party:
Dress - Red Herring
Shoes - Debenhams
Cardigan - Matalan


Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...