PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Saturday 29 September 2012

W7 Cosmic Black - Swatch and Review

Hello there :)

On Thursday I went shopping with two of my best friends and yesterday I went to a wedding reception. This is what I had on my nails for both events. Its W7 in Cosmic Black.
It's essentially just a blackened base with silver glitter (and possibly black micro glitter?) but oh it looks sooo much more exciting than that description!
Basically the glitter is really dense and the base is quite dark, so after one coat you could say it is opaque. I used two here but only to make it more shiny.
And to add to all of that awesomeness, it dries semi-matte! I say semi because the whole thing is matted but the glitter is as sparkly as ever so obviously they haven't turned matte. It kinda reminds me of black granite...
As cool as this looks I can already tell it's gonna be hideous to remove :(

Tonight I'm going to see a show called Wah! Wah! Girls so I'll post about that later.

Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...