PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 25 September 2012

10p Superdrug finds!

Heey

Just a quick post today. So, on my way to the hospital I popped into Superdrug and while I was browsing I found these!
They are Caboodles nail polishes and were discontinued more than 10 years ago! I have no idea why they were in Superdrug as I'm pretty sure they were never sold there (or in the UK at all) in the first place. Oh well, it's always nice to find things that are oh so very rare :D

And best of all? They were only 10p each!!! I only found that out when I went to pay so believe me I was definitely surprised! One is a pearly pink with a hint of silver and the other is pretty much the same thing with loads of silver glitter thrown in. I love the bottles! They're definitely the most unique polish bottles I own.

I also got these three GOSH polishes too which were only 50p each and a topcoat for 30p. They are still available at full price so that was a pleasant surprise too!

Ahh so all in all it was a successful trip to the hospital. Except for the fact I had to wait nearly TWO HOURS for a blood test. -_-

Oh well I've come to expect that now... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...