PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 16 December 2013

I'm Back!

Ah yes you read correctly, I really am back! And for good this time too! I've been away from properly blogging for more than two months now and as much as I really needed the break and although it was slightly forced upon me too (see my last post), I was beginning to miss it a lot. So, as a fresh start I've completely re-designed my blog all by myself! Haha sorry I'm just super proud of myself for doing it all with no help!

Here's a before and after shot:

You may have noticed the tabs under the heading (and yes, you can click on them!) are of six different categories, some of which you haven't seen on the blog before. So why are they there? Well I've mentioned it before, but basically I want this blog to be more of a Lifestyle Blog rather than just a nails one.


Those who know me in real life will know that l LOVE all things creative, including baking, crafting and playing around with clothes and make up. So l thought, why not put that too the blog too! As well as that, I just want to bring a bit more of myself to the blog. More posts about general everyday things (not in a boring diary style, don't worry!) and things that are happening in my life. Most of all though, I just want it to be something I would actually want to read. 

Well one things for sure, I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to blogging!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...