PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have all had a great day!

I spent my day with my family and younger cousins. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, they are still young so it's a nice thing for them.
To be completely honest, until I arrived at my cousins house, today just felt like any other day. We had to drive from one end of London to the other but it was raining, grey and just generally miserable. Apart from numerous police cars and ambulances, there were no lights, no music and no festiveness. I think it's because I'm getting older too, and being ill has just taken its toll a little :(

I suppose since I was working yesterday as well, I didn't have time to get all that festive. I did try though! I tied a piece of Christmas tree decoration into my hair and some of the customers started calling me Angel haha.

In other news, I made some cupcakes to take with me today:
They were quickly devoured which I'm happy about!

Tomorrow I'm attempting to go to the boxing day sales, wish me luck!
Whatever you did today, I hope you had a lovely day :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...