PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 18 December 2013

17 Today!

Guess what? It's my birthday!! (I'm kind of hoping you figured that out already for the title haha)

I am officially 17! 

Wow, it feels so weird to say that.. I feel like I should suddenly be more "grown-up" and mature because i'm not a child anymore yet I feel no different.

I made Funfetti Cupcakes for everyone :)

So what did I do for my birthday? Go out with my friends? Have a party? Go out for a meal?

Nope. I spent my birthday alone and at the hospital. Fun times, right?! My doctor was even kind enough to gave me a "present"!


Oh well... I suppose I should be used to this by now.

One really nice thing about today though was visiting my old school. I had to go there to collect my exam certificates but I also went to say hello to some of my old teachers and it only really just hit me today how much I miss them. Despite everything, I did actually like it there but I suppose you only realise things like that once they are over.

Anyway, I'm off to work now. At least I'm not stuck at home by myself eh?


But seriously though, thank you SO much to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday - I really do appreciate all your kind words!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Aww it's a shame you had to spend it in hospital :/ at least you got to see your old school teachers. I love your hair by the way, the purple/blue tips look so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    I like your purple hair ends :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...