PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 30 December 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree

I know it's a bit late but this is the polish I wore for Christmas. 
This is Deborah Lippmann - Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree. Quite an appropriate name too!

It is a gorgeous mix of small and large metallic green and red hex glitters suspended in a black jelly base.
This is three coat with a thick coat of Seche Vite. The black jelly base was opaque after only two coats! The only reason I added one more was to make it even more glittery!

There was no glitter placement required either, bonus!
Apologies for the state of my nails. I have to keep them short to stop them continuously breaking at work, but my job totally dries my hands out too! :(

Anyways, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a totally gorgeous polish!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...