PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 5 March 2013

This month I'm loving... Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub

First of all, sorry I haven't posted since last Tuesday. Life got a bit hectic and my textiles deadline came around so all of my energy was focused into making my coursework folder and the dress I made the absolute best it could be. But now its all handed in and it really does feel like a massive weight off my shoulders! So much so that today felt like the first good day in a very long while! And for probably the first time this year it was sunny AND warm :)

Anyway, this post should have gone up a week ago but obviously didn't.

So, what am I loving this (last) month? Well, there were a few products but out of them this one stood out. And it is the Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub!
I originally bought this on a whim after reading about it on a blog and I'm glad I did! As soon as I opened it the gorgeous smell wafted out and after using it a few times I can say that it does linger on the skin which is a bonus! It's a deliciously sweet maple scent, like pancakes! And while I was showering it filled the room, simply divine! Also, the fact that it smell so good means I actually remember to exfoliate too.
 The scrub itself is pretty thick and contains oats, shea butter, banana, almonds and honey. The scrub is sugar based and when you scoop some out and rub it in you can feel the different grains working away. Because it is quite thick a little goes a long way and when you use it, it doesn't instantly dissolve which is good.
The fact that the tub is actually really big is a huge bonus because it really does last a loooong time! I've been using it for about a month and a half so far and I'm not even half way through.
What I love the most about The Breakfast Scrub is that even though it is actually very grainy and you can feel it working, it is actually quite gentle in a way and definitely not harsh on the skin. As soon as you wash it off you can feel that your skin is much softer and it also gives it a lovely glow.

When this runs out I know I'll be re-purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...