PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 20 March 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 19 - Galaxies

Galaxies.

Something I had never thought of creating on my nails.

But now that I have, I love them!
They were really straightforward as well!
What I did was first paint my nails with A England Tristam, then using the corner of a makeup sponge, dab on on A England St George and Color Club Eternal Beauty and Harp On It. Then once that was dry I very lightly sponged over it all with Color Club Beyond and topped it all off with Barry M Diamond Glitter. Then sealed it all in with some topcoat.
I love the fact that all the colours merge together but can all still be seen and the holographicness from the polishes and glitter topper just ties it all together.
So easy and so cool!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool!! I wish I could do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah aww thanks! Just keep practicing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...