PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 3 October 2014

My Picks | October Lovin'

I genuinely cannot believe it is October already. Where has the year gone?!? Wow. That means that I have been a) working for a whole year already! b) been back to school for almost two months c) need to start getting my warmer clothes out!

Anyway enough rambling, here are my picks for October:

Nails:
For October I picked five shades that were suitably autumnal. My swatches do not do any of these beauties justice! In real life they look a lot more like the bottle colour when on the nail.
 OPI Designer Series DS Indulgance: A fiery gold flecked amber with an amazing duochrome finish!
B. Complete 162 Woodland: A dark earthy green with an emerald shimmer.
Ciate Paint Pots Wait Until Dark: A metallic petrol purple with a slight duochrome finish.
China Glaze Champagne Kiss: An amazingly opaque fine champagne glitter.
Barry M Gelly Chilli: A beautifully consistent brick red.

Beauty:

Sleek MakeUp Arabian Nights Limited Edition palette - £7.99: This is the latest release from Sleek and I think it's perfect for October! Don't you think the bottom row would make some awesome smokey looks? As always they are beautifully pigmented and with the exception of the second shade on the top row, have minimal fall-out. (p.s. that blue isn't that bright!)

Fashion:


New Look Navy Butterfly Print Scarf - £7.99: I bought this scarf a few days ago and I love it! I'm a huge scarf wearer and this is a lovely addition to my collection. It's wide enough to wrap around nicely and light enough not to weigh you down.

Home:


Yankee Candle Wax Tart - Honey Glow and Amber Moon: I love burning a wax tart in the evening to wind down and Yankee Candle make some of the best. For their latest release, Indian Summer, they released four new scents and these were the two I chose.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...