PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Little Box - Diane Von Furstenberg

OMG. I was not expecting this from the second My Little Box - A designer collaboration!

And with none other than Diane Von Furstenberg!


In this months box I received: an exculsive DVF lip pin, a Kanako illustrated postcard, a copy of My Little World and an exclusive DVF scarf. I love the fact that there is a mix of beauty, lifestyle and fashion items included because it makes it more varied and interesting.


And of course there was the little drawstring bag (DVF edition this month) with a handful of beauty goodies inside. There was a mini L'occitane hand cream, a Kérastase Laque Noire hairspray and a bottle of My Little Beauty Eau Micellaire (a micellar water).


I was actually really looking forward to the My Little World magazine (which is their cute little monthly publication). Suitable, it was mainly focused on Diane Von Furstenberg, with interviews, style ideas and stories. Even after just a quick flick through, I was impressed!


And last but not least, the Diane Von Furstenberg scarf! It's super silky and drapes beautifully. Admittedly, I was initially a little daunted by the bright colours but after putting it on I realised I had nothing to worry about. There were three prints available and this is the one I received:


I can't wait for the next box!

Each box costs £11 plus p+p and is available monthly from their website.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...