PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 31 May 2013

This Month I'm Loving... Two and a half weeks!

Okay, weird title I know!

This month I have been so occupied by exams and revision that I haven't really had much time to be doing any of the things I love, so instead of choosing a physical thing that I love, I've picked a virtual thing! (By virtual I mean time)

And by two and a half weeks I mean, I have just TWO AND A HALF WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL! We have no official leaving date, just the date of our last exam, so in less than 20 days I will have finished my secondary education forever!!

I have so much planned for my nice long summer and at the same time I just want some time to relax and not care about anything for a while so I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.

Basically it is the thought that I only have two and a half weeks left that is driving me through these exams and the last few days of school.

Anyway, before that day comes along I have seven more exams to get through and then I am freeeeee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...