PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 17 November 2014

My Picks | November Lovin'

November. How is it already mid November?!? 

I've been so busy with school and work that I totally forgot to post this earlier, oops!

Nails:
November marks the start of stormier makeup trends so I chose four polishes I that I thought would be quite fitting.

China Glaze Midtown Magic: A chocolatey brown with gold and copper shimmer running through it, yum!
Deborah Lippman Lady Sings The Blues: A navy blue gelly base with small and large silver hex glitters suspended in it.
O.P.I. Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous: A metallic graphite shimmer.
Nubar Purple Rain Glitter: A bluey purple gelly base with purple holographic glitter. This one actually looks a million times better in person, it needed a glossy topcoat to bring out its magic.

Beauty:
Soap & Glory Lid Stuff - What's Nude: I picked up this mini palette in Boots a few weeks ago because I've been loving nude smokey eyes recently and this one seemed like a great travel option! It features three mattes and one metallic shade and each are subtle yet pigmented enough to last all day.

Bath:
LUSH Northern Lights bath bomb: Another of Lush's recent releases, Northern Lights is easily my favourite. The divine fragrance mixed with the beautiful colour make it a real treat in the bath. It features a neon yellow and blue core that fizz away and the cute little stars are just adorable! Being cylindrically shaped meant I got two dreamy baths out of this beauty!

Craft:
DIY Wooden Advent Calendar House - Hobbycraft: Since I can't enjoy normal chocolate advent calendars (and the fact that I'm probably a bit too old for them too!) I thought I'd create my own! When I start this little project, I'll keep you all updated!

Ooooh and I just realised it's ONE MONTH till my 18th birthday!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...