PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 8 November 2013

The Blog's Having a Makeover!

So… You may have noticed that my posting recently has been a little, well, sporadic to say the least… There are a few reasons for that. Mainly it’s because my laptop really was on its last legs and now won’t even let me access most of my blog materials (i.e. pictures, graphics, editing software, etc…) so I couldn’t really put a post together. The other reasons are because I've been and still am quite ill and am not exactly improving, and also because I'm trying very hard not to fall behind with my education. Oh and I also have a new job too!

Anyway, enough rambling. The point is, this blog is having a makeover!! I'm doing it all myself, and I know what I want it to look like so hopefully by the end of the year it will be all shiny and new. I'm saying the end of the year because I want to broaden my content and be more of a 'lifestyle' blogger, as opposed to just focusing on nails. I've made that decision because nails are not as much of a priority as they once were (I know, shock-horror!) and I would also just like the freedom to post what I like :) I've got a new laptop now but it still isn't fully set up, so regular posting won't happen just jet, sorry!

So keep your eyes peeled, changes are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...